Please find below, statutory information which we are required to publish as of September 1st 2012 (according to the School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 –No. 1124)
Determined Admission Arrangements
- This information can be found in the local authority's website. Please click here to access this information.
- Green Street Green Admissions Policy can be under Policies, alternatively click here.
- Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills on the Ofsted website. Please click here to access this information.
The school curriculum:
- Please click here to access information regarding the school curriculum
- The measures determined by the headteacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by headteacher of behaviour policy). Please click here for a copy of the school behaviour policy.
Pupil Premium Grant
- The school is in receipt of this grant which is awarded by the Education Funding Authority to raise attainment in those vulnerable groups who have statistically been shown to be at risk of underachievement. Please click here for details. The details of how the previous academic year's allocation was spent, and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated. Please click here to access this information.
Charging and Remissions Policy
- The school's charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996(a). Please click here for details.
A statement of the school's ethos and values.
SEN Local Offer